Sunday, January 23, 2011

Valentine Mini Heart Box Class and More



Hello!!!! I'm back! Been really busy this week at the store and with my folks. I totally had to put Creations on Paper aside for a moment. Times like this makes it really hard for me to juggle. You know what I mean.... although I took a break, I still think of you. I've heard that some of you come to my site everyday to check, hoping that I would have something new or some new creations. I am touched with this and my feelings are mutual.
When I'm gone, away from blogging, my mind lingers toward it and plans for the next post. I also wake up in the morning and it calls me, however, I have to say... later.

Anywho... I'm here, again. This time I'd like to share with you my class this weekend. I met 2 new wonderful ladies, Patty and Phyllis. They reminded me of Thelma and Louise who are such friends that they continue catching up in their lives while doing the projects in the class. That was very entertaining for me!!! I loved how their friendship just went through my eyes and how comfortable they were. I just love these kinds of ladies who attend my classes :) Most importantly, we all had fun and mind you, alot of laughter!

Here were the 2 little note pads with pens as favors for them when they attended my class. I used the Hugs & Kisses Suite:

- Love Impressions DSP #121780
- Stamp set XOXO #121973 Clear or #121909 Wood
- Glimmer Paper Red #121790
- Love Impressions Rub-Ons #121886
- Grosgrain Polka Dot Ribbon #115608 (Clearance rack NOW)
- Textured Impression Embossing Folder - Framed Tulips #121809
- Small Heart Punch #117193
- Large Oval Punch #119855
- Decorative Label Punch #120907
- Jewel Basics - Rhinestone #119246
- Dimensionals #104430
- Real Red CS
- Whisper White CS
- Small Pens and small notepads(any supply or craft store)




Here are also the items we made in class :) Aren't they cute!!!! I had to teach Phyllis how to make the Fancy Flower Punch - Rose! She did a great job on her first try!!! (rose in the middle).. cutie :) BTW, great idea with the leaf on the Mini Heart box, Phyllis! Patty's an expert crafter, need I say more... awesome craftmanship. She gave me tips too! Thanks, Patty W.!





Please let me know if you have any questions or suggestions. Please visit my blog and my Stampin Up Website! Have a nice day!

4 comments:

Linda said...

Wow - love these projects! Thanks for sharing! These ladies sound like me and my BFF, Kyoko! Have a great week!

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

They are all truly adorable!!!

Teri said...

Wish I could've come to your class, love these heart boxes! Sounds like you all had a great time crafting! TFS!

Carol said...

All of your projects are darling...but the owl pouches are adorable! TFS....

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin