Tuesday, January 4, 2011

2011 Occasions Mini Catalogue NOW Available



It's HERE! It's HERE!! I'm so happy to announce that the NEW Occassion Mini catalogue is here! Let's get started. I've gone through it and it's sooo awesome.

Come join me and browse through the catalogue here with me -

Page 6 and 7: The new Specialty Designer Series Paper, Love Impression, is so elegant. Watch out for Glimmer Paper - red! Yes finally! I've been waiting for these. And have you seen or even tried out the NEW Letter Plates! You gotta get the Heart Pressed. Letter Plates are the reverse of your Textured embossing folders which allows you to ink up your images. Not to mention the new Valentine set, XOXO, good to use with your 1-3/8 circle punch for tags and more.

Page 12: I'm loving the new Blossom Petals Punch. You know me and my punch. They go beyond what they're suppose to be used for..teehee. The Build a Blossom Stamp Set is just gorgeous. I know some of you out there makes these flowers so well and here's the easiest way to make them now.

Page 15: Need I say more about the Bigz L Die - Petal Cone! We've made these 3-D projects using templates and given measurements. And we don't have to do that anymore, we've got it made for us! No more measuring or scoring. That's on my very list. See the Heart shape cone! hmmmm.... are you seeing what I'm seeing?

Page 16: I'm seeing alot of potential projects on this page. Are you picturing altered album covered with the Designer FABRICS, with binding ribbons, Satin rosettes and buttons? another hmmmmm...

Page 17:
Need I say more about this Easter Blossoms Stamp set! Perfect for your Easter cards and project!! Just adorable! Love the Cherry Blossoms!

Page 20-21:
Oh Yeah! BIRTHDAY, BIRTHDAY, BIRTHDAY!!! Can't get enough of that!!!

Page 22:
A CUPCAKE PUNCH!!!! Say goodbye to trimming your own cupcake and say Hello to "Build a Cupcake Punch". Using all your DSP and different ink color makes the perfect cupcake embellishments! Endless possibilities!!! Can't wait to get these and add to my collection :) Don't forget the Stamp Set to go with it! FABULOUS!!!

Page 30:
You know me and Chocolates! Inseparable!!! I had to take a break from it but I'm sure back for it this season :) Anyway, don't you just love to express your LOVE for Chocolates with your Friends. Friends and Chocolates really mix well together and this set is just perfect for the get-together occassions. Give them that special treat with your special cards and tags. They'll surely be in AWE! Soooo CUTE!!!

Page 34:
AHhhhhhhh!!! The Button, Button Stamp Set! Wondering how you'd use them? Fill your cards with them with different colors! Great embellishments with the real buttons, don't you think?

Page 39:
Flower DIES and more!!! Can you ever get tired of these lovely flowers? They just shape your projects into another cute dimension! Another Circle die!!! Finally I don't need to use "other" tools, just to get my circles bigger than 2-1/2". My nesting circles are growing and I LOVE IT!!! More Punch Arts to make! As these dies grow bigger sooner, the soonest I get to make 3-D Punch Arts!!! Can you imagine that?

Please let me know if you'd like to order from me and I can send you a copy of the Catalogue. Can't wait to here from you!

Please let me know if you have any questions or suggestions. Please visit my blog and my Stampin Up Website! Have a nice day!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin