Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Mojo Monday 172 - Valentine Rosettes Card




Here are uses of the paper rosettes I've mentioned about in my Tutorial. See how it fits anywhere in a card. In any color or size, it graces any simple card or project like this. I've decided to join the Mojo Monday again this month and I think this is a really good exercise :) I believe it gives me that extra juice on my head to keep those projects coming. hihi.

Supplies Used:
Cardstock:
- Pink Pirouette
- Chocolate Chip Brown
- Whisper White
- Very Vanilla
- Cherry Cobbler Red (for the bigger rosette)
Stamp Set:
- Hostess Occasional Quotes #120142 (Clear)
DSP:
- Jolly HOliday DSP #117159
Punch:
- 2-3/8" Scallop Circle Punch #118874(to set your rosettes onto)
- 2-1/2" Circle Punch #120906 (for the bigger rosette, cut with thinner coil)
- 1-1/4" Circle Punch #119861 (for the smaller rosettte)
Other Supplies Used:
- Elastic Cord - Silver - #109866
- Jewel's Basic Rhinestone - #119246

Here's another look with indoor lighting used:




Please let me know if you have any questions or suggestions. Please visit my blog and my Stampin Up Website! Have a nice day!

1 comment:

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Just fabulous! Love what you did with those flowers. Thanks for playing Mojo Monday!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin