Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Love Impressions Heart Boxes



The roses are RED, the violets are BLUE, and the Chocolates are as SWEET as can be..... I used the "Love Impressions" DSP #121780 from the New 2011 Occasions Mini Catalogue.

Here are more boxes that made me addicted to make them when I saw how lovely they were with the new Red Glimmer Paper #121790. I love, love, love this glimmer paper. It's so easy to work with, too! I hope SU! makes more colors with them.

I also used the Rub-Ons #124496 (also in the New 2011 Occasions Mini catalogue) that were given to me free by SU! Thanks, Stampin' Up!

The rub ons were used on Whisper White then I used the 3/4" x 15/16" oval punch. Then adhered it on the box with Dimensionals. The glimmer punched hearts were made with the Small Heart punch #117193



To make these enticing boxes, click HERE. Warning: You can get addicted to making these boxes.

Please let me know if you have any questions or suggestions. Please visit my blog and my Stampin Up Website! Have a nice day!

3 comments:

Kim said...

love these little boxes! this will be on my inspiration blog post on the 20th. TFS!

Carol said...

absolutely adorable little heart boxes, Kay - as always, thanks for sharing your creativity with us!!!

Anonymous said...

I love your sweet boxes!! Thanks for sharing all of your awesome creations!!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin