Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Pink Frostings and Chocolate - Cake Boxes



Another cake share! This time, 2 kinds in one! What can I say, it's just a lovely combination - Pink and Brown (one of my favorites):) You may wonder how I did the little white center. Very easy! Just punch out a Scallop Circle punch and cut 2 scallops of one side to the center (cutting it like a pizza). Then I used the 1/2" circle punch to punch a circle on the center.

After you have connected the two ends of the circle to make a little hill, cover the hill with itty bitty shapes punch pack #118309 (flower punch). Start from the bottom rim and cover until the top. I was going to use this a topping for my cupcake :) Oops, have I said too much to reveal an upcoming project? Anyway, enjoy! BTW, some of you have been asking about how I made the roses. Click HERE to get the tutorial.

Please let me know if you have any questions or suggestions. Please visit my blog and my Stampin Up Website! Have a nice day!

5 comments:

Cindy said...

Hi Kay,
What an awesome job you did on this cake. Love what you always do! Cindy

myhappyplace said...

What a beautiful, yummy paper confection!

Melanie said...

Hi Kay, WOW!!! what a great job. How did you make the nice flowers? Stumbled across your site through Stampin Connection. I love your punch creations. I have bookmarked your site, and I'll be checking daily for more inspiration.
Melanie

kay said...

@ Melanie - Here is the tutorial to my roses. http://creationsonpaper.blogspot.com/2010/03/flower-tutorial.html

tête 2 LiNotte said...

J'ai utilisé ton tutoriel pour faire de jolies fleurs en atelier samedi...J'ai découvert ton site par hasard...et je pense y faire un tour plus souvent...j'adore tes créations !!! bonne continuation

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin