Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Love Buggy Punch Art - Class



Hello, bug lovers! For weeks, I've been busy with creating new little critters for Valentine. Please join me in welcoming Mr. Love Bug. He will fit on your card projects and he will entertain you in a romantic way you'll be dazzled and tickled.

Come join me in my classes and here are my schedules.

Classes are $10 per head and all illustrations, CS and tutorials will be given in class. Just bring your scissors and adhesive (preferably glue). Just contact or email me when you would like to sign up for the class.

Here's another side of him you won't want to miss :) Be surprised on the other posses of Mr. Love Bug you'll be learning in class.


See you there, BON AMI!!!

UPDATE on the Tutorial:
I've been ask by many if my tutorial will be up for sale... Yes :) I'm accepting PREORDERS now for tutorials. The tutorials for these class will be available by Saturday the 15th. Choose your option below and click "Buy It Now". A PDF file will be sent to your email by January 15th.





Tutorial or Class Option





Please let me know if you have any questions or suggestions. Please visit my blog and my Stampin Up Website! Have a nice day!

9 comments:

Tammie Edgerton said...

That bug is too stinkin' C-U-T-E!

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

HAHAHAHA....how cute is THAT!!!! Just wonderful.

Ellen Kemper said...

Darling!

Andrea said...

That is adorable!! I wish I lived closer to take your class!!

happyhome43 said...

So .... what if we don't live close enough to take the class, How much are you charging for the patterns? Your "Love Bugs" are absolutely adorable!

Kim said...

great idea! this is on my punch inspiration blog post today. TFS

SherryBee said...

hehehe!
Great job!

Teri said...

OMG Kay! you are a genius! I love, love, love this cute bug!!

Anonymous said...

Oh, your little love bug is just the cutest!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin