Sunday, April 17, 2011

Cake Slice Box - Happy Birthday to my Sister


It's been a while since I posted cake boxes. It is also a year now from the first cake slice boxes I made which I dedicated to my sister. Here's my version for this years Mother's Day and another birthday cake for my sister. Happy Birthday, Marge! I saw this movie "Revenge of the Bride's Maids" and saw the bridal shower scene. They showed cupcake favors that really inspired me!!! I hope you like it!




To check out the very first cake I made last year, click HERE.

Please let me know if you have any questions or suggestions. Please visit my blog and my Stampin Up Website! Have a nice day!

6 comments:

lisa808 said...

Beautiful--love the colors you chose.

Tiffany Bauer said...

I just love this cake!! WOW!! I will be featuring this on My Crafty Picks #13 on 4-24-11. If you wish to decline please email me at trbauer@insightbb.com

Take care
www.mycraftyworld.blogspot.com

Jayne Stenstrom said...

This is over-the-top adorable! Cute, cute, cute!

Nati said...

Beautiful!
Nati from Brazil
http://natiquill.blogspot.com

~In God we trust~ said...

OMG, this is BEAUTIFUL...

Health And Beauty said...

woow very beautyful creation ,beautyful colour on paper

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin