Saturday, January 1, 2011

Happy New Year and a Happy New Blog Banner


Happy New Year to Everyone! It's a fresh new beginning of new smiles, new stuff and new creations! However we still keep the ones that matters most, our all-time FRIENDS :) With this new year, I begin to ponder upon what's in-store for me and Creations on Paper in 2011. All I feel now is enthusiast and gleam that I will continue to inspire everyone and give birth to new innovations. So let's see how it goes... so come join me in this adventure! Cheers to All!

Here's some lyrics to a song to greet the New Year for you:

Auld Lang Syne


Should old acquaintance be forgot,
and never brought to mind ?
Should old acquaintance be forgot,
and old lang syne ?

CHORUS:
For auld lang syne, my dear,
for auld lang syne,
we'll take a cup of kindness yet,
for auld lang syne.
And surely you’ll buy your pint cup !
and surely I’ll buy mine !
And we'll take a cup o’ kindness yet,
for auld lang syne.

CHORUS
We two have run about the slopes,
and picked the daisies fine ;
But we’ve wandered many a weary foot,
since auld lang syne.

CHORUS
We two have paddled in the stream,
from morning sun till dine† ;
But seas between us broad have roared
since auld lang syne.

CHORUS
And there’s a hand my trusty friend !
And give us a hand o’ thine !
And we’ll take a right good-will draught,
for auld lang syne.

CHORUS


Please let me know if you have any questions or suggestions. Please visit my blog and my Stampin Up Website! Have a nice day!

5 comments:

Susan said...

I'm the first to comment in the New Year....I LOVE your new blog banner & your blog, too!

Cindee Wilkinson said...

Your new blog banner is AWESOME!I love how you used the rhinestones for each owl.

Peggy said...

Love your new banner!!

Peggy
http://stampinpegcadillo.blogspot.com

Sandy's Simple Crafts said...

Love the new owls. You are so creative. Thanks for sharing your creativity!

lisa808 said...

Happy New Year!

Love the bling on the new banner.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin