Saturday, January 8, 2011

10 More Ways with the Mini Heart Box - Wedding Favors



Hi, there! In the birth of these boxes, I found some few inspirations through my followers. With these comments, they openned up new doors for my creations and I just wanted to share them with you.

First of all, I would like to thank Cristy for commenting in my blog which led me to her blog, HokieCoyote. These are the types of projects I see outside my blog, through sharing. Thanks again, Cristy!
I love your blog.

With her inspiration, I integrated my boxes with her card of hearts. I just had a few twicks with the buttons of the groom. I had to use the Jewels Basic Pearls #119247 (used the 2nd to the smallest pearl). With a black Sharpie pen, I colored it so it looked like black beaded buttons...hehe. That's what you can call, "Forced Improvision"... BTW, the tie was made with 2 snipped hearts at the edge.

With the bride's box, I used Shimmery White CS (love this paper so much) #101910 with Basic Gray #121044.
Then used the same Jewels Basic Pearls set (used the biggest pearl in the set).


10 More ideas to these Heart Boxes:

1. You can also make the tie RED so it can be your Valentine favors!!!

2. I would also put an ultra-tiny rosette on the grooms box side so it looks like a buttoneer...hihi.

3. On the bride's box, emboss your cover with Textured Embossing folders

4. Use Rhinestone's instead of pearls.

5. For Valentine's Day, make red and pink boxes and put 3 in a bigger box as a set. Fill them with chocolates and love :)

6. These can be Wedding Ring boxes!

7. Print Name tags of the bride and groom and set them inside, at the back cover.

8. Print out "Thank You" or stamp "Thank You" then punch out with Full Heart Punch, then use this to make the backings of the base of your box. So when they open the box, it says "Thank you" inside!

9. Make these boxes like ornaments. Just punch out a hole on the top of the box and add sheer, satin or lace ribbon. Don't punch a hole on the base of the box because it will not open.

10. For elegant presentation, get those paper doilies for cupcakes and have these boxes lay on them. So beautiful!

Then again, here's the tutorial to my Heart Boxes. Click HERE.


Please let me know if you have any questions or suggestions. Please visit my blog and my Stampin Up Website! Have a nice day!

6 comments:

christine cornelius said...

You are very talented....there are those who are amazing at creating and the rest of us who are great at copying!!!! Thanks so much for sharing your obvious LOVE for this craf!!!!

lisa808 said...

Love the 'wedding' version of the heart boxes.

Margaret said...

Thank you so much for sharing? I cant wait to give these a try.

Teri said...

Very elegant wedding boxes!

www.hokiecoyote.com said...

Love your boxes. Thanks for the shout out!!

Orchard Packaging USA said...

We do special take care for branding by using customized Hair Extension Packaging Boxes at Orchard Packaging. These custom Cosmetic Boxes will boost your sales volume. You will get these Custom Hair Spray Boxes made to order in an improvement in shape, size, design, and any other features.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin