Friday, January 7, 2011

Mini Heart Boxes - Tutorial



Hello everyone! It's been really crazy this past few weeks, specially in the closing of the year and starting a New Year! I've been lining up my projects up since last month and I think I'm getting things in a roll here.

When I was making this tutorial for the heart boxes, I didn't realize how much effort it took just to put the tutorial together. I was afraid that blogspot might give up on my post and won't even take my entry because it was getting longer. So I decided to make it prettier and much more detailed in a separate tutorial where I can freely show you Step by Step clear illustrations how to make this adorable boxes. Low and behold, it came out to 13 pages of full color illustrations and samples.

These boxes are originals and not copied from anywhere. So this is something out of the usual. If you might have seen it somewhere, I would not have seen it because my time is limited to even look around. So it's pure creation and innovation on most of my projects. My inspirations come from life elements around me. With a management job, caring for my parents, household, and SU! That's a full plate for me :)

I thank all my followers and blog friends for continuing to support this passion of mine where I indulge my thoughts and time into to relieve everyday stress. Thank you again for your kind comments, they really inspire me always.

Ok, let's get back to the boxes. You can fit in 2 Hershey Kisses in them or 1 chocolate nugget. Mints and M&Ms are also a great treat for these boxes. A pair of jewelry (ring, earring gifts). So cute. You can also use this as a Wedding Favor! Very lovely Wedding ensemble for a reception! Or a Bridal or Baby Shower even!

As you can see I used the Scalloped Heart on both sides of the box and it just graced it with love and tender. Not to mention the rosettes! It's just "Flickeristic" and "Scrumpulicious"..hihi. To make the rosettes for the box, I have my tutorial HERE.



FYI, the class to make these boxes are now posted. So hurry and sign up! Here are the schedule for my Valentine classes! Click HERE.

For the tutorial, click the "BUY IT NOW" button for $4.99. A .pdf file will be sent via email disclosed by paypal within 24 hours. If you are my downline, you get all my Tutorials FREE!!!








Please let me know if you have any questions or suggestions. Please visit my blog and my Stampin Up Website! Have a nice day!

5 comments:

Teri said...

Kay, what pretty heart boxes!! Amazing talent!!

www.hokiecoyote.com said...

Wow! I'm blown away by your creativity.

Rose said...

Oh MY!!! Those heart boxes are so delish, Kay! What a great idea!!!

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

These are awesome awesome awesome....I know you are the queen of the owl and card boxes, but now this? I think you talent is more in the cutting than the stamping. That's a compliment. Two questions: missed the size of these heart boxes and what does being on the "downline" mean.

ppaddictedtostamping said...

Kay just love your bride and groom heart boxes and so does my daughter who is getting married next summer. We were wondering if we can get instruction to make them for her favours. What a great
job with them.Please let me know at my site which is stampinbypaulette@hotmail.com
All the best Paulette

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin