Friday, January 28, 2011

Cindy's Totes - Share



I got this share from Cindy Hall who purchased my Tote box tutorial:) She was so kind to share it with us. Here's what she commented when she shared it with me:
" I just have been so tickled with the totes that I wanted to share with you how cute "your" tote turned out. Since giving them out I have gotten rave reviews about them. My friends seem to always be more impressed with the presentation than the actual gift. Thanks again...Cindy"

Cindy does not have a blog but she'll surely appreciate the comments here. Thanks again Cindy. I'm sure you'll have a year round of fun when you use these totes in different occassions and seasons.

If you have purchased any tutorial in my blog, please feel free to share :)

Please let me know if you have any questions or suggestions. Please visit my blog and my Stampin Up Website! Have a nice day!

3 comments:

Teri said...

What a great tote Cindy made! TFS!

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

OMGosh..how cute is that..I LOVE LVOE LOVE it!

Nancy said...

I love this tote. And I have one question before I order the directions....
Can you tell me the dimensions?

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin