Thursday, January 27, 2011

Pete's Here!!!


Last week, Patty, my previous owner, was looking for a new home for me. I met Patty from SU!s 2009 Leadership Conference in Orlando, Florida. She took me under her wings and brought me home to Northern California. It was fun being with her but Patty wanted me to see more and be in a new home where I could be loved and be cared for. Then my adventure started... destination Southern California.

I travelled far and long in a box and felt warmer and warmer... travelled through the Grapevine and through a big city called L.A. Huge city but not a place for a bird like me. I had to be patient, I had to be strong as I was near. Then finally Orange County, no oranges here but I think I'm closer to the beach area. Finally, my box got dropped off. Then I await.....

As I daydream and wait patiently, I heard footsteps and heard a voice. "HE'S HERE!!!!". This is the moment I've been waiting for, meeting my new mom! ... and..... HELLO MAMA!!! I just felt the warmth of Kay's heart and the welcome of her home. PERFECT!!! Patty made a great choice for me. Thanks, Patty! I will always remember you.



BTW, here was a note to Kay that Patty made using her MDS. It's a very lovely card that made Kay so special. Oops, I'm hugging it too much... here's the inside of the card. Isn't it sooo beautiful!!! I will miss you Patty.



I guess that's it for now. My new mom, Kay, will be giving me a corner here at Creations on Paper. It's sooo cozy here and I'd like to see all of you again. Ok...thanks for visiting me here! see ya later... oh... Accdg to Patty, Kay didn't know that I was being named after her brother...hmm... I think I like it. Yes, I have a new mom and my name is Pete.


Please let me know if you have any questions or suggestions. Please visit my blog and my Stampin Up Website! Have a nice day!

5 comments:

Gail S. said...

Cute story, Kay! I will enjoy hearing more from Pete!! Patty is the greatest - isn't she?!!

Carol said...

Love your story Pete...quite a trip but know you will love your new home and learn lots from your new mom...we'll wait and see if she can create a you in paper to share with us!

Linda said...

Aww, this is such a cute story Kay! I'm sure Pete will love his new home and his new mommy! Thanks for sharing this story and looking forward to more of Little Pete's adventures!

Patty Bennett said...

Pete is so lucky to have you! Can't wait to see what he inspires you to create, Kay... thanks for taking care of him!! :)
Patty

kay said...

Hi, Ladies! Thanks for showing Pete your support. He surely will be happy here in his new home. He will truely inspire me everyday. Thanks again for your kind comments.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin