Saturday, March 27, 2010
Wonderful Mother - Window Card
I've been into Window cards lately. I call it Window cards because you picture your object through a window. The interpretation of a window can be made with borders or edges. In this card, I used a window with an awning and bordered scallop trim to embody the grassy area of the flowers. I choose not to color the flowers just to show more focal point on the window frame :) Though, you may color them, too.
When making the grass, just snip a strip of Old Olive cardstock vertically in thin gaps.
Cardstock: p.155-157 (IBC)
- Orchid Orpulence #100969
- Old Olive Green #100702
- Chocolate Chip Brown #102128
- Summer Sun Yellow #103124
- Melon Mambo (in color) #115320
- Whisper White #100730
- Happy Moments #118664- Wood or #119125- Clear p.5 (SAB)
- Well Scripted #117072- Wood or #118601- Clear p.19 (OMC)
Ink: p.155-156 (IBC)
- Chocolate Chip Brown #100908
- Melon Mambo (in color) #115656
- Scallop Trim Border #118402 p.9(SAB)
- Large Oval #107305 p.186(IBC)
- Scallop Oval #114889 p.186(IBC)
- Embosslit Die - Beautiful Wings #118138 p.24(OMC)
- 5/8" Satin Ribbon - Pretty in Pink #117289 p.27(OMC)
- Pretties Kit #109114 p.178 (IBC)
Please let me know if you have any questions or suggestions. Please visit my blog and my Stampin Up Website! Have a nice day!