Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Birthday Card - Mojo Monday 132




Hi, There! It's not Monday but I'm still doing my Mojo Card. Monday's always a hectic day for emails, chores, bills....etc. But hey, without Mondays, they'll be no Tuesdays and the rest of the week! Right?

Okidokee.. I choose the square card today. It's much easier for me to cut squares than circle. But of course, it's much more fun with circles! Just use the Circle Scissors #112530 p.191 (IBC) and your day is done. I still used the circle scissors by measuring 3-7/8" to cut the inner circle for the scallop circle die #113468 p.199.



In this card I used the ever pretty Spring DSP called "Tea Party" #115675 p.162 (IBC). I made sure I stayed within the color scheme of the DSP, which are: (easily found on the footnote under the DSP image in the catalogue)
- Pretty in Pink
- Certaily Celery
- So Saffron
- Almost Amethyst
- Basic Gray (which I didn't use here)

Aren't you glad that you can work easily with the colors suggested by SU! You don't have to go crazy scrounging for colors and papers. Anyway, I hope you like it!


Please let me know if you have any questions or suggestions. Please visit my blog and my Stampin Up Website! Have a nice day!

3 comments:

The Other Patti Sue said...

This is awesome! Love the embossing and your dp is one of my favs... LOL! You just can't beat SU's dp!
Thanks so much for visiting my blog!

jimlynn said...

Wonderful! I also just love the Tea Party DP. This is just a beautiful card.

Jean said...

Hi Kay, Great card! If you enjoy challenges, drop by www.justscraps.ca and check out our challenge, New Beginnings. Would love to have you play along.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin