Sunday, March 21, 2010

Sweet Pea Stitched Felts


I was so happy to get my package from Patty and Tomi yesterday. They both had spared me one package each of the Sweet Pea Stitched Felts as they saw my Cellphone Holders. I expressed that it would look soooo cute.... and here it is! I just love it! As my thank you, I sent these undecorated felt Cellphone holders to them so they can embellish them as they wish. Thanks, Patty! Thanks, Tomi!



These stitched felt embellishment is in the 2010 Occassions Mini catalogue, #117266 p.32 . I'm not sure if it will still be available after April 30th. Order them before supplies last.

I wanted to share what Patty sent with these felt embellishments. It's a cool "Extreme Surfboard" card (#120226 p.11 - SAB) and she really did a great job on it. Thanks again, Patty!



Please let me know if you have any questions or suggestions. Please visit my blog and my Stampin Up Website! Have a nice day!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin