Friday, March 19, 2010
Easter Bird Card
A school friend of mine, Gina, went back home a couple of days ago. Before she left, we had some sort of a Bon Voyage party and a movie date with other friends. It's always fun being with friends who you care about and have fun with. But it's always sad to see them go. Here's a set of Easter cards to remember her by. May you always find the joy of cardmaking, Gina.
- For Scallop Trim punch, cut 3-1/4" Square
- For inner square, cut 2-1/2" Square
- Card measures 4-1/4" x 5-1/2"
Cardstock: p.155-157 (IBC)
- Orchid Orpulence #100969
- Whisper White #100730
- Chocolate Chip Brown #102128
- Summer Sun #103124
- Vintage Vogue #117690- Wood or #118598- Clear p.26 (OMC)
- Well Scripted #117072- Wood or #118601- Clear p.19 (OMC)
- Chocolate Chip Brown #100908 p.156 (IBC)
- XL Two Step Bird Punch #117191 p.11 (OMC)
- Scallop Trim Border #118402 p.9 (SAB)
- Scallop Trim Corner #118870 p.11 (OMC)
- Scallop Oval #114889 p.186 (IBC)
- Textured Impression Folder - Perfect Polka Dots #117335 p.35 (OMC)
- SU Dimensionals #104430 p.192(IBC)
Please let me know if you have any questions or suggestions. Please visit my blog and my Stampin Up Website! Have a nice day!