Saturday, March 13, 2010

Orchid Orpulence Share from Raidis



Raidis and her daughter came here the other day to pick up her orders then handed me these lovely creations. I was so surprise and it was really thoughtful of her. I've always stayed away from the purple color since I could remember but now I've found the perfect lavander color for me :) Not too light, not too dark, just right for my spring projects. Watch out for this color in my upcoming creations ..heehee.

Here are some close ups:

Here, she used the milk carton die #117310 p.23 (OMC) and our favorite, the "Good Egg" Stamp Set #114974 p.45 (IBC). The DSP used is the #117160 p.25 (OMC). That's where we discovered the color Orchid Orpulence.



On this matchbox project, she used the cute "Eggcoutrements" Stamp set, #115164- wood or #118556- acrylic p.22 (OMC). The Tag punch used #105934 cuts just right on the image. To spruce it up she used the 5/8" Pretty in Pink satin ribbon #117289 p.27 (OMC), too. Don't forget the BigShot SU Matchbox Die #114890 p.201 (IBC). Raidis made her own box here and decided to order the die. It was much more convinient to make them with the die.



Last but not the least, Raidis had made these altered tins so well it became so popular. She used the Scallop Circle Punch #109043 P.186 (IBC) to make this 5-layered flower. Isn't it lovely? The leaves were punched out from the XL 2-Step Bird Punch #117191 p.11 (OMC). I love that punch.



Please let me know if you have any questions or suggestions. Please visit my blog and my Stampin Up Website! Have a nice day!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin