Wednesday, March 17, 2010
Mailing Stamp Saver Cards
My mom needed thank you notes the other day for her friends back home. I was so excited that I got to use my "Very Thankful" set. It's getting to be one of my favorite sets. Here are also some simple ones my mom loved. I figured that the simplier they are the lovier it would be. If you're sending your cards internationally, here are mailing stamp savers.
I also added some dazzling diamonds onto the peacocks feathers. It just added that glittery elegance to the card :) Mom loved it!
- Whisper White #100730
- Melon Mambo - in color #115320
- Bermuda Bay - in color #115317
- Old Olive #100702
- Chocolate Chip Brown #102128
- Very Thankful - #120269 p.11(SAB); #115338 p.209 (IBC)
Ink: p.155 (IBC)
- Soft Suede - in color #115657
- Melon Mambo - in color #115656
- Bermuda Bay - in color #115655
- Scallop Trim Border #118402 p.9 (SAB)
- Scallop Trim Corner #118870 p.11 (OMC)
- Textured Impression Folder - Perfect Polka Dots #117335 p.35 (OMC)
- Dazzling Diamond Glitter #102023 p.180 (IBC)
- SU Dimensionals #104430 p.192 (IBC)
Please let me know if you have any questions or suggestions. Please visit my blog and my Stampin Up Website! Have a nice day!