Sunday, February 12, 2012

Valentine Cupcake


It's soon here and can't resist making anything with hearts! I have my cupcake tutorial available for purchase.

For the heart on top of the cupcake, I used 2 pieces of hearts using Full Heart Punch #119883 (front and back) and 1 piece of the Embosslits Die Scallop Heart of Hearts #117332 to put in between the Full Heart pieces.

Use a toothpick and insert it through the heart and then insert the other end of the toothpick through the top of the cupcake box. To seal it in place, adhere a ribbon on the base of the heart with glue gun. If the toothpick sticks to long inside the box, just cut it with scissors from inside the box.

Notice that I used a piece from the Blossom Bouquet Triple Layer punch #122464 and placed the piece on the surface of the cupcake :)

Supplies used:
Cardstock:
- Pink Pirouette
- Chocolate Chip Brown
- Very Vanilla
- Glitter Paper (Red)







Please let me know if you have any questions or suggestions. Please visit my blog and my Stampin Up Website! Have a nice day!

2 comments:

Patricia Gessner said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Chris said...

Hi Kay, just stopping by to say how delightful your blog is. Thanks so much for sharing. I have recently found your blog and am now following you, and will visit often. Please stop by my blog and perhaps you would like to follow me also. Have a wonderful day. Hugs, Chris
http://chelencarter-retiredandlovingit.blogspot.com/

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin