Friday, March 12, 2010
Thank you Note to Raine
TGIF!!! First, I would like to welcome Raine to the Stampin Up! family. She's now a demonstrator who signed up under me. It was a wonderful experience just chatting with her because she was really intuitive and excited about the various perks of being a demonstrator. Actually, her sister Jay "Jaygirl", had influenced her when Jay began her journey with the products. And that's how Raine got into the world of Stampin Up!
Like her sister, she's a very talented lady who is enthusiastic with what she can share and reap the rewards of being a SU! demonstrator. So what are you waiting for, Join my Team!
Here's a card where I used a very cute stamp. It's a set called "Very Thankful" #115338, last page in the IBC. It's a designed stamp set exclusively to help raise money for Ronald McDonald House Charities (RMHC). With our help and our customers, it contributed nearly $800,000 to date. When you purchase this set, Stampin' Up! will donate $2. So join us to make a difference!
- Bermuda Bay CS 8-1/4" x 4-1/4", scored at 5-1/2"
- Whisper White CS 5-1/2" x 4-1/4"
- Pumpkin Pie CS 2" x 3"
- inner Whisper White CS 1-13/16" x 2-13/16"
- Bermuda Bay
- Pumpkin Pie
- Whisper White
- Very Thankful #120269 p.11 (SAB) or #115338 (IBC)
- Soft Suede
- Blender Pens
- Pretty in Pink
- Old Olive
- Certainly celery
- Bermuda Bay
- Chocolate Chip Brown
- Scallop Trim Border #118402 p.9 (SAB)
- 3/16" Corner Rounder #109047 p.186
- Textured Impression Folder - Perfect Polka Dots #117335 p.35(OMC)
- 5/8" Satin Ribbon - Chocolate Chip Brown #117287 p.27(OMC)
- Brad - Bold Brights #106957 p.179 (IBC)
Please let me know if you have any questions or suggestions. Please visit my blog and my Stampin Up Website! Have a nice day!