Saturday, March 6, 2010

2010 Card Swap Event



It's HERE! It's HERE! It's that time of year where I either attend or remotely join the Annual Card Swapping Event by Patty Bennett. She hosts numerous events but this is one of my favorite ones of the year. I just can't wait to get all the cards I'll be swapping. Just imagine, demonstrators in mayhem, going around swapping cards with each other, exchanging infos and catching up on Stampin Up stories. Ugh, but I can't make it this year, so I'm doing it remotely :( Thanks, Patty, for taking care of my cards.

Featuring on this post, is my swap card. Anyone who would like to swap a card with me may do so by emailing me. We can just swap cards by mail or virtually, simply through Mr. Linky below. Try it, it'll be fun! Swapping cards is a good way to exchange tips, show techniques or mainly just a getting to know each other event :)

General Rules for Card Swaps:
1. Just for fun, other techniques stiching is allowed if your card requires.
2. You must include the following on the BACK of the card:
a. your name, email or blogsite
b. the recipe for the card (products used)
3. You must use ONLY Stampin' Up! paper, ink, accessories and embelishments
4. Card "fronts" are fine (need not be a folded card), and envelopes are not necessary.

Here's my registry Linky where you can provide a picture (through your blogsite) of what you are swapping. Try it! It'll be fun.


Here's the recipe of my card:

Card Measurement - 4-¼” x 5-½” Old Olive ; 4” x 5-½” Blush Blossom; Whisper White, Soft Suede
Stamps Used: Vintage Vogue (OMC); Happy Moments (SAB)
Ink: Soft Suede, Stazon Jet Black, Melon Mambo, Old Olive, Pretty in Pink
DSP: Sending Love Speciality (OMC)- 4” x 1”
Cardstock: Old Olive; Blush Blossom; Whisper White; Soft Suede
Punches: Scallop Trim Edge (SAB); Scallop Trim Corner (OMC); Scallop Oval Punch, 1/16” Handheld Punch for brad hole
Brad: Sending Love Epoxy Brad (OMC)
Other: Dimensionals, 5/8” Old Olive Satin Ribbon (OMC), Dazzling Diamond Glitter, Sponge

Please let me know if you have any questions or suggestions. Please visit my blog and my Stampin Up Website! Have a nice day!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin