Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Carrot Milk Carton Box


Peek A Boo!!! Guess what's behind the carrot! It's a bunny. You know how they go so well together. At first, I made the carrot box out of the milk carton die and thought of how a bunny would look with it. In this sketch, I made the bunny look like it's hugging the carrot from behind and waving HELLO, THERE!..heehee... so cute.



I realized that I needed an opening for the box. I punched out a 1-1/4" hole behind it before assembly. Then I made the rabbit to become the lid for that hole. I had to make it slide open so I used a brad to make a hindge. What do you think? Then again, you may do away with the bunny. The hole is just right to hold any wrapped candy. Notice that I used some of my Gingham Mints :)




Just to let you know, that this project will be included in my March Class. Tutorials are available too!


Please let me know if you have any questions or suggestions. Please visit my blog and my Stampin Up Website! Have a nice day!

2 comments:

Erin said...

Adorable project! When I first read your title I was wondering 'what is carrot milk?' figured it was a new health thing but this is much more fun.

lisa808 said...

Too stinkin' cute!!!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin