Monday, March 29, 2010

Easter Bunny Treat Cup Card Dispenser



This is one of my Easter Cards I'm sending out to my friend's kids. Isn't it adorable.
Easter is in the corner and I can't wait to see their faces when they get them. In the picture, I placed some pastel Skittles but I do intend to put pastel jelly beans (as soon as I find them).

These cards are dispenser cards where I made slider panels behind. I used a 3-3/4" x 2-1/4" Pretty in Pink cardstock with a round tab at one end. Then used another 3" x 2-1/2" Orchid Orpulence CS to make the slider frame (punch with 1-3/4" Circle punch on the center). To adhere, I used Tombow Multi-Purpose Glue at 2 parallel sides (use glue thinly closer to the edge).




Here's another fellow in my Easter cards. He's made of Creamy Caramel CS. So cute for little boys. I used Wide Oval punch with some DSP paper like the "Sending Love Specialty Paper" #117153 which is still available in the Occassions Mini Catalogue until April 30th. So hurry before it ends!


For Easter Bunny Tutorial, please refer to the right side column of my blog to purchase the tutorial. It holds Step by Step tutorial with 8 steps and 11 pictures. When making the Treat Cup, alternate the body instead of the punch art piece.

To see other color combo of this cute Easter Bunny, Click HERE. I hope you enjoyed this easter share. Happy Easter!



Please let me know if you have any questions or suggestions. Please visit my blog and my Stampin Up Website! Have a nice day!

4 comments:

Alex said...

These are absolutely adorable Kay!! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

lisa808 said...

Your cards are darling and I'm sure the kids will go crazy over them!

Debbie H said...

Oh my, these are so cute, TFS!

Alandre said...

I'm someone who has lived a life seemingly in the background, I must say this final indignity I have suffered almost too much to endure. You see, I have been sickly and weak since the day I was born and doomed to go through my life weakling. I seemed to have always suffered from one illness or another and could never play with the other children as I so desperately wanted to. Mother always made such a big fuss over me, also, making the situation worse as the other boys teased me mercilessly after they saw it. I was browsing  the internet searching on how I could be transformed into a powerful person when I came across the email of a man named Lord Mark. who was a VAMPIRE so I told him that I has always dreamed of becoming a  VAMPIRES, All i did was just to follow the procedure that i was been told, and i bet you that procedure I took change my entire life to something i ever desire, freedom, sickness free, pains free, fame, influence, connections and even more that i can. Thanks to Lord Mark. Do you want a life full of interesting things? Do you want to have power and influence over others? To be charming and desirable? To have wealth, health, and longevity? contact the vampires creed today via email: Vampirelord7878@gmail.com

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin