Monday, March 1, 2010
Valentine M&M Treats
Whoaaaa!! I completely forgot to share this little treat! I know it's not the first one you've seen but I made a cute version of it. They were such a hit last Valentine's day! You can also make different versions like for Birthday, St.Patrick's day (Green version), Easter, etc.... so many possibilities. I'll be featuring some versions soon. So don't forget to stop by.
It's so simple and inexpensive and yet very cute for a giveaway. The scallop tag just puts the icing on top! I glued some red glitters on the heart. Ain't it cute! I also displayed them on a transparent coffee mug and it looked like a flower bouquet. Here's a closer look at the tag.
Cardstock: p.155-156 (IBC)
- Real Red #102482
- Whisper White #100730
- Love You Much #113756 p.44 (IBC)
- Melon Mambo #115656
- Real Red Marker #100052
- 5/8" Satin Ribbon Pretty In Pink #117289 p.27(OMC)
- 5/8" Satin Ribbon Real Red #117286 p.27 (OMC)
- Scallop Circle Punch #109043 p.186 (IBC)
- BigShot Pennant Die (for outer Scallop Circle) #113483 p.200 (IBC)
- Crop-A-Dial (using 3/16" hole) #108362 p.191 (IBC)
- Glitter - Fine Galaxy #114286 p.180 (IBC)
- resealable 1" x 8" cellophane bags
- Valentine M&Ms - 20pcs in each bag
Please let me know if you have any questions or suggestions. Please visit my blog and my Stampin Up Website! Have a nice day!