Wednesday, April 14, 2010

A Wedding Favor Ensemble

Don't adjust your screens yet..hehe. Your screen is not in black and white. My project featured today is in the shades of Gray, Black and White. So stay stay put. ;)

I'm so pleased with all of SU!s Textured Impression Folder Die. They're all so elegant and so easy to use with the Big Shot. This week I'll be using alot of the folders and will show you what beautiful projects it can create!

This ensemble will have 3 coordinating projects. It's a beautiful set you can case on your next workshop, too!! This set features:
#1- Congrats Card for the couple to attach onto a gift,


#2- a gift tag or a thank you 3x3 card,


#3- an A-frame purse as a cute gift card holder or it may be a wedding favor or a thank you card holder with a token.


Please let me know if you have any questions or suggestions. Please visit my blog and my Stampin Up Website! Have a nice day!

5 comments:

Hearts That Love said...

Very nice and VERY creative! Love them....

Alex said...

GORGEOUS work Kay, I love them!! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Whitney Richardson said...

Kay!
OMGosh, I am so glad you posted this ensemble. I am in a crunch to get my nephew's shower/wedding card to them in Mass. and I just have been creatively blocked can't decide on anything, nothing's good enough... ever have those times?I am sending them a gift card for where they are registered and I love the purse. Wouldn't that be so cute for her to open at the shower with the gift card in it? Thanks so much for the inspiration!! They are beautiful

Helen said...

Beautiful creations!

Ink Bug said...

LOVE this! Very creative.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin