Saturday, April 17, 2010

Mom's Succulent Plants - Part 2



Hi, there! It's the weekend again and I just wanted to give you Part 2 of Mom's Succulent plant arrangements. I took these pictures a week after to see how they're holding up since she planted them in water with rocks. These cactus had grown and lived in soil all their lives so we had to see if they'd survive. And they DID!!!
We noticed that these cactus had new sprouts in the middle and grew faster than usual! Boy, wouldn't that be a sight after a month. Well, stop by again and we'll show how it goes after a period of time. :) If you want to follow my mom's projects in one screen, just click this category: Mom's Corner



Here's another arrangement in a smaller vase. Ain't it cute :) Thanks for stopping by! :)



Please let me know if you have any questions or suggestions. Please visit my blog and my Stampin Up Website! Have a nice day!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin