Monday, April 12, 2010

Mojo Monday 134 - Thanks



This week was a tough one to make my Mojo card but I had fun with the challenge. Again, I used last weeks color challenge of ColourQ: Tangerine Orange, Tempting Turquois, Night of Navy, Soft Suede. The flower featured here is my new creation. I will be posting a tutorial tomorrow so come see and stop by again!

Supplies Needed:
Cardstock:
- Tangerine Orange (incl. in upcoming color renovation)
- Tempting Turquois
- Night of Navy
- Soft Suede- in Color now- (incl. in upcoming color renovation)
Stamp Set:
- Vintage Label #119122 (SAB)
- Full of Life #111500 p.147 (IBC)
DSP:
- Dusty Durango (a darker shade of Tangerine Orange) #116234 p.13 (Hostess Level 1-IBC)
Ink:
- Soft Suede- In color now-(incl. in upcoming color renovation)
Punch:
- XL Fancy Flower #118073
- Scallop Edge #112091 p.186
BigShot:
- Textured Impression Folder- Manhattan Flower #114517 p.195 (IBC)
Other:
- Dimensionals #104430, p.192 (IBC)
- Stapler
- Pretties Kit #109114 p.178 (IBC)
- 1/4" Grosgrain Ribbon- Tempting Turquoise ( not SU!)

Please let me know if you have any questions or suggestions. Please visit my blog and my Stampin Up Website! Have a nice day!

3 comments:

The Other Patti Sue said...

Well this is just adorable! I love your dots too! LOL!

In Love With Scrap said...

Beatiful card!!!

Jinny Newlin said...

Thanks so much for the sweet comment you left on my blog! This card is so pretty! I love how you labeled all your SU goodies, too! Soooo helpful. You might have to help me love these new color families. I'm struggling with too many colors now.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin