Monday, April 5, 2010

Mojo Monday -133





It's here again! The best time to get Mondays going faster is to make my Mojo Card. That way I don't have to feel how heavy the day goes by. This week, I tried a new thing with my challenge. I incorporated the ColourQ challenge onto my card. Thank goodness, it's much easier for me to pick my colors every week! Great idea, huh! Why not try it! The colors picked are Certainly Celery, Bermuda Bay, Lovely Lilac and Lavander Lace.

As you can see, I made this card with my favorite Vintage Vogue Stamp set. You may also be baffled which DSP I'm using here, it's a 2009 SAB DSP called "Delicate Dots". I also used my Textured Impression Folders "Elegant Bouquet" and "Perfect Polka Dots" for an added lift. I hope you like it!

Please let me know if you have any questions or suggestions. Please visit my blog and my Stampin Up Website! Have a nice day!

5 comments:

The Other Patti Sue said...

So,so pretty! Love the bright colors!

paige said...

Beautiful card! I love the color combo you used. I have tons of the DSP you used and turn to it often when making cards.
Thanks for the nice comment you made when visiting my blog!

Madge H. said...

Wonderful use of color! and to boot you used one of my fave stamp sets!
Madge

Shelly Koskinen said...

This card is GORGEOUS!!!

Monika Reeck said...

Adorable color combo and lovely done Kay....Hugs, Monika

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin