Sunday, April 11, 2010

Succulents and Cactus Arrangement by Mom



Mom was so busy one afternoon just making these cactus arrangements. She made a couple of them for display around the house. They looked gorgeous and looked like she had bought them in the store!!! She took empty vases in storage and cleaned them up then started to transfer her cactus nursery into these vases. She added some river rocks and pebbles that were also in storage. What do you think?

Now you know where I get my artistic edge. It all runs in the blood..lol :) I'm so lucky to have my mom :)




Please let me know if you have any questions or suggestions. Please visit my blog and my Stampin Up Website! Have a nice day!

1 comment:

Alex said...

I LOVE this Kay, it is really beautiful!! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin