Friday, April 16, 2010

Ribbons, Gift Tags and More



IT'S FRIDAY!!!!! And, I'm loving, loving, loving this XL Fancy Flower punch with twirled ribbons on the center tags!! I just sent this piece to my good friend Carina who ordered the dozens of Ghirardelli boxes for her niece's wedding as a thank you to her. She'll really be surprise when she opens the big white box with gold tissue I wrapped with the favors.

I also included a Congrats Card for her to use (if she wishes), so she can present her gift as an ensemble. Ain't that awesome?!!! Anyway, I hope she likes it!!! BTW, here's the card ensemble. Notice that I used the same sketch from my previous post. I'm stuck in it! So lovely! Thanks for stopping by today!!!!



I used vellum to add on the note sentiment and used a snail to adhere on to the card. To make the tag, go HERE

Supplies Used:
Cardstocks:
- Crushed Curry
- Whisper White
- Very Vanilla
Ink:
- Sahara Sand (for the background)
- Soft Suede (for the note sentiment)
Stamp Set:
- Vintage Label
- Thank you Kindly #111700
Punch:
- XL Fancy Flower Punch #118073 (OMC)
BigShot:
- Textured Impression Folder - Perfect Polka Dots #117335 (OMC)
Other Supplies:
- Dimensionals
- Pretties Kit
- Gold foil ribbon
- Stapler


Please let me know if you have any questions or suggestions. Please visit my blog and my Stampin Up Website! Have a nice day!

2 comments:

Kimberlee said...

Hi, just found your blog. Wow!I love everything you have done. Will be back regularly!

Sexier You said...

Wow.. It's a fabulous wedding card. I really like it!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin