Saturday, April 3, 2010
Last Minute Easter Cards
I almost forgot to post these Easter cards I made for my mom. She requested a couple and here was what I made for her. She realized that she needed something that would go out through the mail with just the regular stamp and I thought of just doing away with the ribbon. It still looked good!!
As you can see, I've been practicing with my Scallop Trim Border and Scallop Trim Corner punches. It's quite a challenge, but as soon as you get the hang of it.. you'll just whim through it. Well I hope you liked it!
Here's another version of it with the Crushed Curry Bird!
Cardstock: p.155-157 (IBC)
- Bermuda Bay (in color) #115317
- Crushed Curry (in color) #115319
- Whisper White #100730
- Orchid Orpulence #100969
- Old Olive #100702
- Vintage Vogue #117690- Wood or #118598- Clear (OMC)
- Well Scripted #117072- Wood or #118601- Clear (OMC)
- Old Olive #102277
- Pretty in Pink #101301
- Chocolate Chip Brown #100908
- XL 2 Step Bird #117191
- Scallop Trim Border #118402 (SAB)
- Scallop Trim Corner #118870 (OMC)
- Large Oval #107305
- Scallop Oval #114889
- Boho Blossom Punch #110711 (for the card with Pretty in Pink Ribbon)
- 5/8" Satin Ribbon - Old Olive
- 5/8" Satin Ribbon - Pretty in Pink
- Vellum #101856 p.159 (for the birds extended tail, sponge vellum with ink to produce other colors)
- Pretties Kit #109114 p.178 (IBC)
- Dimensionals 104430 p.192 (IBC)
Please let me know if you have any questions or suggestions. Please visit my blog and my Stampin Up Website! Have a nice day!