Thursday, April 22, 2010

Flower Power Cake Box Slices



TADAHHHH!!! Here's another cake box ordered from me by a lady who will be celebrating her class 68 reunion this weekend!!! She had choosen the perfect colors of the 60's "Flower Power" era. I had to bring out my dies that created daisies, gerbers or mums to recreate that theme. As well as picking the right colors of the flowers. She had expressed that she wanted the multi-color flower so I researched on the theme then I was not disappointed!!! It just came out gorgeous!!

You can put some m&m's, hershey kisses, hershey nuggets or mints in them easily. If you're having a TEA PARTY, you can put a couple of tea bags in it :) Ain't that awesome!!!

The added butterflies also gave dimension to the cake since it was looking a bit flat. But with the butterfly wings, it just did the job!




I contemplated and pounded on the decision whether to post my recipe of the cake FREE. But after going through the work I had to put into these cakes, I decided to sell the tutorial. I will be selling my tutorial for $4.99 and I guarantee it will be worth it! Besides, the rose flower tutorial are already free for you to use and enjoy.

First of all, if you intend to sell this work of art as a custom made piece, your customers will never doubt the beauty of this creation. It's a very intricate, detailed and well-structured piece. The tutorial is easy to follow with step by step instructions with photos and illustrations. My tutorials should be kept with pride and I would appreciate it if you can keep from selling, advertising or recreating this tutorial as a video and/or recreating the tutorial. You may use it on your demo classes or creating your party favors or with your business. I assure you, your classes will be full!


Please email or contact me to PRE-ORDER your.pdf file tutorial or click the "Buy it Now" button below. You will recieve a .pdf file via email.







Please let me know if you have any questions or suggestions. Please visit my blog and my Stampin Up Website! Have a nice day!

3 comments:

StampDancer said...

This is a beautiful work of art and made with care. It is a lot of work to create something like this and the tutorial Your decision to charge for is right and you offer a reasonable price. THANK YOU! I've put in my Paypal order - can't wait for tomorrow!

Elaine M said...

Thank you so much for making the tutorial available AND at such a reasonable price. I really appreciate you doing this! Can hardly wait to receive it

Gina Wrona said...

Hi Kay,

This is amazingly beautiful!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It would be perfect for my mother's birthday which just happens to be May 14th right after Mother's Day.

She loves to bake & loves butterflies!

Hugs,
Gina

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin