Wednesday, April 7, 2010

25th Anniversary Favors



Happy Anniversary to Archie and Nette!!! I've been wanting to show these to everyone but I didn't want to spoil the surprise for them. These are the Wedding favors for their renewal of wedding vows on April 8th. They're CD holders that will hold a montage CD of their last 25 years together. Isn't that sweet!!! Congratulations, to both of you, Nitz!!!

These 5-1/2" square CD holders were embossed with the Fineal Impression Folder which are smudged with SU! pearl-like shimmery paint, dabbed with a sponge dauber. The effect, a Platinum finish!



I stamped them with 3 lovely stamp sets:
- Vintage Vogue,
- Define Your Life using Basic Gray ink,
- then silver powder heat-embossed the monogram letters from Lovely Letters Alphabet!

To finish it, I tied around a lovely SU Sheer White Ribbon to give that soft touch! Just perfect!!! NOTE: I used a 1" circle punch to put a half punch circle on top of the holder for easier CD access.



I also made these lovely Fabric-Frayed Flower Brooch for her honorable guests. The combination of basic black, very vanilla, basic gray and silver just spelled elegance for this occassion. NOTE: I put some extra netting for an added lift.



Please let me know if you have any questions or suggestions. Please visit my blog and my Stampin Up Website! Have a nice day!

2 comments:

lisa808 said...

The CD holder is gorgeous. So very elegant.

The flower brooches are stunning. What a great combo you chose.

Bridget Martinelli said...

Hi Ksy, I like your favors, very elegant. And your anniversary card and flower pins are beautiful as well.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin