Thursday, March 19, 2009

Tea Party Mojo Monday 78


Hello, Mojo Makers! This week I used SU's Tea Party DSP and had fun using the colors around the image. The image is a retired stamp from the "Nice and Easy Notes" set. It had a "Thank you" caption on top of the stamp but only used the tea cup and tea pot for the card ensemble. Cute, huh! BTW, the blue colors that you see in the picture is actually purple.

Card Details:
Stamp: Retired "Nice and Easy Notes" and "Yummy" set
Cardstock: So Saffron, Pink Piroutte and whisper white
DSP: Tea Party
Ink: Chocolate Chip brown pad, Pretty in Pink pad, watercolor pencils and blender pens.
Tools: Wide Oval Punch, Scallop scissors, SU Texturz Templates, sheer pink ribbon, pearl embellishment from Pretties Kit.

Please let me know if you have any questions or suggestions. Please visit my blog and my Stampin Up Website! Have a nice day!

3 comments:

Emily said...

Kay, very cute card! I have the same problem with my blues and purples when I take pictures of my cards. I'm not sure how to solve that problem. The card still looks fantastic.

Catherine said...

Hello! Jumped on over from the Mojo Monday blog! I LOVE THIS CARD! Beautiful colours and I love the pastels and spring-y feel to it! WOW! I wouldn't have been able to tell that the "blue" I saw was actually purple! *LOL* But the "blue" worked as well...I wish I could see the actual purple-ness of the card though!

Terri E. said...

Lots of fun with the pearls and the ribbon. Nice job on the sketch.

It's a good life!
Terri E.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin