Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Shades for Mojo Monday 79


Good Morning, Mojo Makers! The week just flew by last week and here's another mojo challenge. Time goes by really fast when you're having fun. Anyway, I used a retired stamp set again from Circa 2004, "Shades". Notice that I cut a second lamp shade image and super imposed it with dimensionals. Isn't it pretty? I hope you like it :)



Card Details:
Stamps: Shades
Ink: Chocolate Chip brown and basic black, blender pen, watercolor pencil
Cardstock: So Saffron, Basic Black, Basic Gray, Whisper White
DSP: Sale-A-Braition
Other Tools: Piercing Tool, Scallop edge Punch, Certainly Celery grosgrain ribbon (SAB), Heat Embossing Tool, Embossing powder (used on sentiments image), dimensionals

Please let me know if you have any questions or suggestions. Please visit my blog and my Stampin Up Website! Have a nice day!

8 comments:

itsabrt said...

What a great card, I love that striped pattern paper! BR-T

joey said...

Hi Kay, fantastic card, I love the yellow, cool image and such a fab sentiment. Joey.x

kdj said...

Cute card! (and thanks for the nice comment on my swap card - will send one your way soon)

Butternut Sage Designs said...

just adorable and the coloring is greart!~Donna

seekandkeep said...

Very pretty choice of colors, Kay! LooooVE it-

laurie said...

Pretty card..love the little lamp shade!

elizabeth said...

This is a great card and the black cardstock really sets it off so well. Hmm...I have this stamp set... :)

Cardmaking Galore said...

The black really makes it pop! love it

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin