Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Good Morning Sunshine Baskets


Hi! Here is another look of the baskets using the "Good Morning Sunshine" DSP. There's just endless possibilities in decorating your baskets!!! Notice how I used the Flower Layers Die again with the ribbon knot. More to come!!!

Box Details:
Cardstocks: Pacific Point Blue, Chocolate Chip Brown, Kiwi Kiss Green
DSP: Good Morning Sunshine
Ribbon: So Saffron, Certainly Celery (SAB)
Tools: Bigshot Box#2 Die, Flower Layers w/ Leaf.

Please let me know if you have any questions or suggestions. Please visit my blog and my Stampin Up Website! Have a nice day!

1 comment:

Aimee said...

Your blog is awesome...I spent a lot of time on it this evening...and I'll be returning. Thanks for all the inspiration.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin