Friday, March 6, 2009

Good Egg Baskets and More....



Hello, Ladies!!! It's been so much fun making these baskets, I can't stop! This time I used the Tea Party DSP with Pink Pirouette and Perfect Plum Card stock!!! Isn't it gorgeous!

I almost remembered that the Wide Oval Punch can be used as eggs so I went ahead and decorated them with the "Good Egg" Stamps. Boy, it was so much fun! Like decorating eggs. I used Very Vanilla CS to make it look like the egg shell color and used blender pens w/ inks on ink pad covers instead of aqua pens so the paper won't curl up to much. Then finished it up with Dazzling Diamonds! Don't forget to sponge the edge of each egg with Chocolate Chip Brown to give that dimension. Also used dimensionals to stick eggs onto the basket.

BASKET Details:
Cardstock: Pink Pirouette, Perfect Plum, Very Vanilla
DSP: Tea Party
Ink: Pacific Point Blue, Pumpkin Pie, Summer Sun, Pretty in Pink, Kiwi Kiss, Lovely Lilac
Ribbon: Certainly Celery (SAB)
Tools: BigShot Box#2 Die, Large Oval Die, Wide Oval Punch (for eggs), Dazzling Diamonds, Blender Pens

Click here for BOX INSTRUCTION

Guess what!!! I was so inspired that I enjoyed making the eggs, I immediately boiled eggs and decorated them with the "Good Egg" stamp set!!! DOUBLE THE FUN!!!!


I used Chocolate Chip Brown Ink for the stamped image and used the blender pens with ink on the ink covers. The inks are safe, water based and non-toxic. Isn't that Great!!!. If you want to color the entire egg, use the sponging technique and it works so well like decorating your cards.


EGG DETAILS:
Stamp Set: Good Egg Stamp Set
Ink: Pacific Point Blue, Pumpkin Pie, Summer Sun, Pretty in Pink, Kiwi Kiss, Lovely Lilac
Tools: Blender Pens

Please let me know if you have any questions or suggestions. Please visit my blog and my Stampin Up Website! Have a nice day!

2 comments:

Shabby Horse said...

Very, very cute baskets! Thanks for sharing. :)

Creations by Patti said...

OMG - is this the cutest thing I have evert seen. I will have to to remember it - it is too cute to pass up not to share with all. Love the eggs and the chick. Thank goodness I have this set already. Thank you so much for sharing this!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin