Tuesday, March 31, 2009

MojoMonday 80 - So Sweet of You


Hi, Mojo Makers! Another week has gone by and I don't know where my days went. It just went Whoooosh!!!! This week will be busy with visitors and projects. As well as preparing for a hosted class this weekend! Anywho, I just found a tiny window of time to make this week's mojo sketch. I hope you like it! I just loved these colors. I got it from last month's Coach catalogue which had vibrant colors. Try checking it out!


Card Details:
Stamps: Goody Goody Gumdrops (Hostess Level 3 Gift) and So Many Scallops (retired)
Ink: Chocolate Chip Brown, Real Red Marker, Blender Pens, Pretty in Pink ink pad
DSP: Good Morning Sunshine, Hawaiian Papaya (retired 2008 Fall-Winter Idea Catalogue)
Cardstock: Tangerine Tango (in Color), Chocolate Chip Brown, Kiwi Kiss, Very Vanilla, Creamy Caramel
Other Tools and Details: Scallop Circle Punch, 1-3/8" Circle Punch, 1-1/4" Circle Punch, 1" Circle Punch, Rose Red Grosgrain ribbon, Silver brads

Please let me know if you have any questions or suggestions. Please visit my blog and my Stampin Up Website! Have a nice day!

5 comments:

Cardmaking Galore said...

Stunning design -love the colour scheme!

Shabby Horse said...

Great colors. This was a fun layout. Very cute. TFS

Paul said...

Great card – love the colour scheme you’ve used. You’ve certainly done justice to the sketch.
TFS
Paul

Patti MacLeith said...

Perfect sketch result. I love your colors--very bold!

Olena said...

Cute card! Love it! ~Olena~

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin