Monday, March 16, 2009

Decorated Containers


Hi, Stampers! My mom has been keeping these containers after they are used up. You find them everywhere in Costco or any Bulk Groceries. They're filled with anything you can think of. I decided to cover and decorate them with DSP and here is what I came out with! Next time you see these containers, have fun decorating them. So many to store in it too! It can also be a wonderful gift. I'm going to display them in my classes as treats for the class! (cookies, brownies, mini muffins)

Here is what's behind the Container Jars. Isn't it cute! Funny, I can put a wish list of goodies to put in the container :)


Container Details:
Since the container covers were like rose red, I decided to use the Candy Lane DSP.
Stamps: Yummy Set, Taking Care of Business, Crazy for Cupcakes set and Cupcakes roller
Ink: Chocolate chip brown, watercolor pencil for the cupcakes, Real Red marker (for the cherry on top of the cupcake)
DSP: Chocolate chip brown, Candy Lane DSP
Cardstock: Pirouette Pink, chocolate chip brown, whisper white, very vanilla, close to cocoa
Ribbon: Pink Piroutte Stripe Grosgrain
Other tools: Scallop Edge Punch, Wide Oval Punch, Flower Layers Die, Very vanilla Hodgepodge hardware, crystal effects glue (cherry on top of the cupcake)

Please let me know if you have any questions or suggestions. Please visit my blog and my Stampin Up Website! Have a nice day!

1 comment:

Shirley Kramer said...

This is such a great idea! I have usually "bought" containers to give at Christmas with cookies or Biscotti in them. This year it's going to be too hard to purchase containers, so, this is a great idea for me. I'm going to save any good usable container that I come across!!
SAK

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin