Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Composition Books - Part 1


Good Morning ladies! Today, I decorated mini composition notebooks. I've always wanted to make these but never got a chance to find such cute size notebooks like these. They're 80 sheets narrow ruled; 3-1/4" x 4-1/2" in measurement.
Anyway, I used the good morning sunshine DSP (one of my favorites) to cover them. You can use them as party favors or "Just Because" gifts. So much fun!!!



Book Details:
Stamps: Cheep Talk Stamp Set, Lovely Letters Alphabet
DSP: Good Morning Sunshine
Ink: Pacific Point, Kiwi Kiss, Summer Sun and Chocolate Brown
Tools: 1-1/4" Circle Punch, 1-3/8" circle punch, Scallop Circle Punch, Sizzlits Die (Little Leaves), Stripe Grosgrain Ribbon, (SAB) So Saffron and Certainly Celery Grosgrain Ribbon
Measurements: Cover= 4-5/16" x 2-3/4"; Book Hindge= 4-5/16" x 2"

Please let me know if you have any questions or suggestions. Please visit my blog and my Stampin Up Website! Have a nice day!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin