Monday, March 2, 2009

Birthday Card - Part 2

This is the second card I gave my niece and her mom loved it. :) You see, 12 year old girls want a specific type of card and you may know what I mean..hehe. Anyway, I stuck to the colors I used with the first card and found a use for the new Butterfly Big Shot Die. So here it is!



Card Details:
STAMP: God's Beauty (Hostess Set Level 1), Crazy for Cupcakes (Happy Birthday to You)
Ink: Pretty in Pink, Kiwi Kiss, Chocolate Chip Brown, Pumkin Pie (you may use tangerine orange)
Cardstock: Regal Rose, Whisper White, Pink Pirouette
Tools: Eyelet Edge Punch, SU Beautiful Butterflies Die,
Other Details: Used Dazzling Diamonds on butterfly wih Tombo Glue. Note that I stamped the bigger part of the butterfly with the flower stamp using Pretty in Pink ink. Doesn't it look pretty?

Please let me know if you have any questions or suggestions. Please visit my blog and my Stampin Up Website! Have a nice day!

1 comment:

LaurieF said...

Stunning b-day card! Love the fun colors and that gorgeous sparkly butterfly!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin