Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Easter Baskets


Hi, Stampers! It's basket time! I was making some SU Box#2 and I suddenly thought of putting them together. It came out so perfect. It looked like a utility box for tools as well as a basket. I immediately went to Target and got some goodies for it. TADA!!! Easter Baskets!



I got so inspired I used my Beautiful Butterflies die and Flower Layers w/Leaf die.
With the SAB DSP butterflies, I used popsicle sticks and glued them, used cream round pearls on it to add glamour. It can be used as a decorative stick or a bookmarker for use. With the flowers, noticed I used the flowers as ribbon holders. I stuck the ribbon knot into the middle of the flower. A nice tip!!!
BTW, the items used to decorate are from Target, notice the chick and the bunny. Aren't they cute!

Click HERE for Box Instructions.



I made another box with acetate! I couldn't resist and used the Flower Layers again and filled it with pastel colored Kisses. BTW, the "You're So Tweet" is from the stamp set "Goody- Goody Gumdrops" (Level 3 Hostess Set). I used the Chocolate Chip Marker to show the word images except for "S" of sweet and just wrote the letter "T"...hehe.

2 comments:

LaurieF said...

Kay,
These boxes are so cute! Thanks for sharing your ideas with us. I am thinking I need to buy some more dies!

Rose said...

I love your Easter baskets! What a great idea! I think it's an adorable use of that box die...can't wait to try :)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin