Friday, March 20, 2009

Gift Card Purses



TGIF!!! I just held a last minute workshop at home for a friend who's interested in knowing about the stamping business! Well, she was just right in time for the Promotion Commotion and the 3-Payment Plan being offered by SU this month until the end of March. I set up 3 areas in my home: The Big Shot Zone, Paper Zone and the Assembly Zone - where we will assemble the projects they picked. Well, I'll talk about this set up in a later post.

Anyway, we decided to make these Gift Card Purses which I made so long ago. It's one of my first projects. This time, it's prettier. Lovely cards, Natalie and Alyssa!



Card Purse Details:
Cardstocks: First card - Basic Gray, Baja Breeze, Whisper White
2nd card - Pacific Point, Kiwi Kiss Green, Whisper White
3rd card - Rose Red, Pink Pirouette, Basic Gray, Whisper White
Stamps: Yummy, Best Yet(retired), So Many Scallops (retired)
Ink: Baja Breeze, Pretty in Pink, Kiwi Kiss
Tools: Big Shot Machine, Textured Impressions Die, 1-1/4" Circle Punch, 1-3/8" circle punch, Wide Oval Punch, Circle Scallop Punch, Scallop Edge Punch, Eyelet Edge Punch
Ribbon: Grosgrain ribbon
Other Detail: Used invitation envelopes (4-3/8" x 5-3/4"). Used dimensionals for tags. Round velcros may be purchased in any office supplies stores.

Measurements: Card purse measures 4-1/2" x 11", Scored at 4-1/2" and 9-1/8"
Two(2)envelopes are sealed and cut at 4-1/2" on one side as openings, then adhere together to form 2 pockets in the purse. (NOTE: Put on sticky strips only on the center of the envelopes so the purse can open widely.)



Please let me know if you have any questions or suggestions. Please visit my blog and my Stampin Up Website! Have a nice day!

1 comment:

Shirley Kramer said...

Really beautiful Kay!! I bet your people had fun making those!
SAK

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin