Sunday, August 15, 2010

Owl Embellishments



Just wanted to share with you today what I have been making this past week. These cute owl trimmings/ embellishments. I placed Dimensionals on them so you may stick them in cards, gifts, notebooks, scrapbook pages, tags etc. Using different DSP I could find (new and old), it made a very attractive ensemble. So I packed them together to make a set. Aren't they cute :)

Don't forget to get your Two-Step Owl punch #118074 p.201(2010-2011 IBC)and watch out for other ways you can use or decorate the owls!! I LOVE this punch!!!

TIP: I used small googly eyes (may be bought in a craft store) for the owl to add dimension :)

Please let me know if you have any questions or suggestions. Please visit my blog and my Stampin Up Website! Have a nice day!

4 comments:

jimlynn said...

These are just the cutest!!!! Love all of them. Now I'm going to have to get that punch!!!!
Lynn

Shirley K. said...

Hi Kay
Thank you so much for the great ideas! I love this owl punch! I love the eyelids!! Thanks Heeps!
Shirley K.

Gina Wrona said...

Awesome owls! Love those googly eyes, they are so stinkin' cute!

Hugs,
Gina

Debarge Design Builders said...

love love love these owls!!! they are sooo cute, sweet, unique, candylike, loveable, and i can go on & on & on. keep creating, kay!!! =)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin