Saturday, August 28, 2010

Halloween Owl- Vampire and Mummy


Ok, I know, what is Halloween without a Vampire and a Mummy :) I needed to complete a family of halloween owls for the main project I'm doing. Stay tuned in the next day or two because I'm releasing another "Original" where these family of Halloween owls will be part of :) I know, this is a teaser. So, BITE!!!

In the meantime, here's my Vampire owl and Mummy owl :)

1 - VAMPIRE OWL Supplies and Tools:
Cardstock:
- Real Red (the cape and suit)
- Basic Black (the owl)
- Bashful Blue (for the eyelids)
- Concord Crush- In Color #119792 (the background)

Punch and BigShot:
- 2 Step Owl Punch #118074
- Pitty Bat Punch #119279 (for the bat cape wings- 2 pieces for each side)
- 2-1/2" Circle Punch #120906 -available Sept 1 from Holiday Mini Catalogue(for the background)
- 1/2" Circle Punch #119869(for the eyelids)
- Textured Embossing Folder - Spider Web #120889 -available Sept 1 from Holiday Mini Catalogue p.6

NOTE: Use White Pen to put little fangs. I was going to put white CS but they were to big for the owl. I only needed micro fangs... hihi.

2 - MUMMY OWL Supplies and Tools:
Cardstock:
- Very Vanilla (for the owl) Punch 2 owl pcs then cut 1 owl in strips then sponge with soft suede ink. Position strips alternately as illustrated
- Basic Black (for eyes)
- Chocolate Chip Brown (background)

Punch and BigShot:
- 2 Step Owl Punch #118074
- 2-1/2" Circle Punch #120906 -available Sept 1 from Holiday Mini Catalogue p.19(for the background)
- Textured Embossing Folder - Spider Web #120889 -available Sept 1 from Holiday Mini Catalogue p.6

TIP: DON'T FORGET TO SPONGE YOUR BACKGROUND WITH WHISPER WHITE CRAFT INK!!!

Please let me know if you have any questions or suggestions. Please visit my blog and my Stampin Up Website! Have a nice day!

5 comments:

lisa808 said...

I'm just loving all your Halloween owls.

Anonymous said...

Thank you so very much for posting these great Halloween owls. I got the punch and have been trying to come up with some ideas. The little kids are going to LOVE these. Thanks again!
Patty

Lynda said...

Ok...these are the CUTEST owls ever! What talent..

Rhonda Langley said...

Absolutely adorable!

Alandre said...

I'm someone who has lived a life seemingly in the background, I must say this final indignity I have suffered almost too much to endure. You see, I have been sickly and weak since the day I was born and doomed to go through all my life a weakling. I seemed to have always suffered from one illness or another and could never play with the other children as I so desperately wanted to. Mother always made such a big fuss over me, also, making the situation worse as the other boys teased me mercilessly after they saw it. I was browsing  the internet searching on how i could be transformed into a powerful when i came across the email of a man named Lord Mark. who was a VAMPIRE so I told him that I has always dreamed of becoming a  VAMPIRES, All i did was just to follow the procedure that i was been told, and i bet you that procedure I took change my entire life to something i ever desire, freedom, sickness free, pains free, fame, influence, connections and even more that i can. Thanks to Lord Mark. Do you want a life full of interesting things? Do you want to have power and influence over others? To be charming and desirable? To have wealth, health, and longevity? contact the vampires creed today via email: Vampirelord7878@gmail.com

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin