Thursday, August 26, 2010

Halloween Owl - Franky



Me again!!! I guess I'm in a roll here. This time I made Franky.Isn't he so cute. I was thinking hard about his head and just came up with to top of Franky's hair. Just punch a basic black piece with 3/4" square punch and shape it as illustrated :)

I didn't mention this the last time, but I used the 2-1/2" Circle XL punch #120906 (from the new Holiday Mini Catalogue) for the circle background and embossed it with the Textured Embossing Folder - Perfect Polka Dots. #117335 :)

Please let me know if you have any questions or suggestions. Please visit my blog and my Stampin Up Website! Have a nice day!

4 comments:

lisa808 said...

I love making 'Frankies' for Halloween. tfs a new one.

Gina Wrona said...

cool!

Kim said...

love your little halloween owls! they will be on my punch inspiration of the day tomorrow. TFS

Jeannie said...

More owls??!! Amazing!! Thanks for the instructions for the treat boxes too! Love them!!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin