Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Halloween Owl - Witch


HALLOWEEN is creeping in the corner again!!! And it's time to bring out those fangtastic colors of orange, green, yellow, purple and black. But of course, speaking in SU! language, it's:
- Pumpkin Pie or Peach Parfait (In Color)
- Old Olive or Pear Pizzazz (In Color)
- Daffodil Delight
- Rich Razzleberry or Concord Crush (In Color)
- Basic Black

Well that's a lot of color you can choose to work with.

Tools used to make the Owl:
- 2 Step Owl Punch (for the owl ensemble)
- Small Oval Punch (for the rim of the hat)
- 1/2" circle punch (for eyelids)
- 2 Step Bird Punch (for the broom stick)
- Signo Gel Pen - White (eye highlights)
- Classic Spots- Whisper White (for sponging black parts of the owl)

TIP: To make the tip of the Witch's Hat, cut one ear side of the owl and adhere on top of the hat rim.


Please let me know if you have any questions or suggestions. Please visit my blog and my Stampin Up Website! Have a nice day!

5 comments:

lifesabeach32940 said...

WOW!! You did an AWESOME job creating your witch. I LOVE the colors, and I appreciate your providing the list of supplies you used. Thanks for the inspiration!!

Anonymous said...

I just came across your blog and I have to say...WOW!!! You are very talented. Thanks for sharing. :-)
Barb

Gina Wrona said...

sweet!

Anonymous said...

LOVE this owl/witch! The cutest owl adaptation yet!

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

I love love love this....thank you for sharing and I'm now a follower.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin