Wednesday, August 25, 2010
Halloween Owl - Witch
HALLOWEEN is creeping in the corner again!!! And it's time to bring out those fangtastic colors of orange, green, yellow, purple and black. But of course, speaking in SU! language, it's:
- Pumpkin Pie or Peach Parfait (In Color)
- Old Olive or Pear Pizzazz (In Color)
- Daffodil Delight
- Rich Razzleberry or Concord Crush (In Color)
- Basic Black
Well that's a lot of color you can choose to work with.
Tools used to make the Owl:
- 2 Step Owl Punch (for the owl ensemble)
- Small Oval Punch (for the rim of the hat)
- 1/2" circle punch (for eyelids)
- 2 Step Bird Punch (for the broom stick)
- Signo Gel Pen - White (eye highlights)
- Classic Spots- Whisper White (for sponging black parts of the owl)
TIP: To make the tip of the Witch's Hat, cut one ear side of the owl and adhere on top of the hat rim.
Please let me know if you have any questions or suggestions. Please visit my blog and my Stampin Up Website! Have a nice day!