Monday, August 23, 2010

Cake Boxes by Renate Poort



Another cake share this month! This time from Renate Poort. Her cake is so delectable. Feels very inviting to eat..hihi. The big flower she says was an artifical flower she bought for a Diaper Cake. The color matched her small flowers so she decided to make it a center piece for her cake.

She also added dew drops on her flowers. You can use your Crystal Effects glue for that but she used a different one. I also love the way she did the sides of her cake box! Sooo GOOD TO EAT!!! Yummm...hihi. I may have to use that idea on one of my cakes :)




Thanks for the share, Renate! Your cake is spectacular :) You may visit her in her blog at Hobby Paleis.


Please let me know if you have any questions or suggestions. Please visit my blog and my Stampin Up Website! Have a nice day!

5 comments:

Renate said...

Great to see it on your blog. I loved your tutorial and will use it again. After my August blogging break I will also put it up on my blog with a link to your blog as well so they can all buy your wonderful tutorials.

Hugs Renate

lisa808 said...

Another 'yummy' cake! Love how Renate did the 'layers.'

Mary said...

LOVE the cake, it looks so "real" too!

Marketing Expert said...

The business name and logo, integrated with bright colors and beautiful designs will be called as perfect Bakery BoxesNow send the product safely and protected to any part of the world, use logo to build brand association and enjoy more sales. OXO Packaging never compromises over the packing quality, printing designs and finishing – as we have a team of quality assurance and checker.

Packaging Boxes Wholesale said...

My Box Printer is here to give your pleasant cupcakes a great exposure they should have in confectioneries with our cake boxes . Not only that you can offer various kinds of cupcakes to your beloved consumers, but you could additionally make customers return to get your cupcakes more by using these amazing product packaging boxes.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin