Saturday, August 7, 2010

NEW Designer Totes



Finally! I got to post these very cute designer totes :) I'm sure they'll be very usefull in your next workshop as it did mine! When I introduced that I was going to make these in my stamp camp and workshops, my invitees couldn't resist and had to attend. It's easy to make and can go in a variety of combinations. Just think of those designer bags you have and SU! will have those cardstock.

These totes don't even look like they're made of paper :) It'll also be a great gift or a party favor for your next reunion or celebration:)



To purchase your tutorials, click the BUY IT NOW button. Tutorials will be sent within 24 hours into your specified email address with PayPal.








Please let me know if you have any questions or suggestions. Please visit my blog and my Stampin Up Website! Have a nice day!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin