Thursday, August 19, 2010

Baby Boy Shower Cake Slices



Today is a special day. I got an order from someone who's having a baby shower for a Bundle of Joy :) I did something different here where I did not put leaves on the Bashful Blue flowers so it may show the stamped designed I had on top of the box. I used the "Elements of Style" stamp set #120045 with Bashful Blue Ink. So cute!



At first I thought of not putting the flowers on the cake and just have the cake with the design stamp on top. It still look cute! But the flowers are the cherry on top.. as my dad says. Try it for your next cake project!!!

BTW, Thank you to all who had greeted me for my Birthday!!! It's always a treat to know your friends are always there for you. Thank you to All my friends and blog followers!!! :) I appreciate YOU!!!





Please let me know if you have any questions or suggestions. Please visit my blog and my Stampin Up Website! Have a nice day!

2 comments:

Happy Little Crafter said...

Oh, my!This cake is soooooo lovely! I'm sure a lot of people are going to be smiling from ear-to-ear when they see this one!

June K said...

Kay, this cake is lovely. I am so glad I bought your tutorial.

**June**

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin